Attention: Professional Associations Seeking A Speaker For
Their Event or Conference
If you a professional association that arranges events for members and students you are in exactly the right place.
Duncan Brodie FCMA is Managing Director of UK Leadership Development Company Goals and Achievements Ltd and regularly speaks at events and conferences of professional associations in the areas of leadership, management, team working and career success.
His current speaking topics include:
- How To Be A Brilliant Leader and Manager
- How To Create ad Deliver Powerful Presentations
- How To Create Highly Productive and Highly Positive Teams
- How To Climb The Career Ladder and Realise Your Professional Potential
- How To Get That Next Job
He actively seeks out others within his network when he is not personally available or is not the best person to speak on a particular topic. Some specific topics where he has introduced others in the past include:
- How To Network Effectively
- NLP for Professional People
- Leading A Virtual Team
- Managing Stress and Work Life Balance
- Skyrocketing Your Management Confidence
- Words That Move Mountains
If you have a need and would like to discuss this without obligation, please contact us to arrange a time to speak.